Saen Higgins tax lien
Saen Higgins is a scam artist
His pitch over promises a bunch of lies claiming unbelievable results
His training is awful and they refuse to refund you when you tell them that more up to date info is available free on line
People like Saen Higgins should be banned from speaking publicly
In a recent presentation he said don't call the county because they don't care about you. Well he is the one one that does not care.
The county has the info on line and free training to my surprise.
Saen is a pier and a cheat yet the Trump company always invites him to speak to us. This is terrible and a complete shame
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Pama management is absolutely the worst management i ever rented from. They are slum lords that care nothing about any of their tenants! I have several neighbors who have..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016. I still have not received my order. The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago,..."
- "I recently bought a pricey pair of headphones, along with a warranty, from Walmart's online store. I was charged, of course, but they simply never shipped the item! ..."