Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I attended their "Life Masterpiece Year-end Training & Success Party at the Green Valley Resort in Henderson, NV "at their invitation." First of all, no training or strategies were offered at this event, only a spewing of propaganda and "self care" information totally outside the expertise of "tax lien experts." When I expressed my disdain for the misinformation I was hearing that was not pertinent to the tax lien business, I was approached by an upper echelon henchman who told me I should probably go elsewhere to enjoy the rest of my day. I happily did so.

The next morning I decided to give it another chance and showed up for the "general session." While standing quietly listening to the speaker I was approached by the same henchman who asked me if i was feeling better than I was yesterday. I indicated I was not interested in talking to him and preferred to listen to the speaker. He insisted I talk to him outside the room and then banned me from re-entering because "Saen Higgins didn't want me there." What?? I disclosed my disagreement to some of their propaganda and they ban me from attending the remainder of their event.

On neither day did I create a scene or even speak to any of the other participants. This organization is truly a money scam. Yes, I can make money off the strategies I initially learned, but the technical support I paid thousands of dollars for is a scam. YOU CAN GET THE SAME INFO ON TAX LIENS WITHOUT PAYING THESE CROOKS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!

BEWARE OF THE U.S. TAX LIEN ASSOCIATION!! This organization is apparently run by pompous hypocrites who, after receiving your money, want nothing to do with you should you voice disagreement in their propagandizing presentations. The henchman didn't want to speak with me when I was complaining and the next day approaches me when I am minding my own business, disregards my communication that I was not interested in speaking with him as I was listening to the presenter, forces me to leave the room and then blocks my re-entry.

This henchman has apparently forgotten about the power of personal endorsement...or non-endorsement. Unfortunately, they can bank on getting away with scamming others to the tune of thousands and thousands of dollars. I probably should have known after attending their Friday night "meet and greet" and mingled with a crowd of strangers who remained in their individual groups.

While several obvious US Tax Lien representatives passed me and even gave me eye contact, not a single one of them made any effort to "meet" or "greet." Pitiful lack of engagement. Only SUCCESS I see at this "party" is that of Saen Higgins and his ilk scamming the public.

Review about: Saen Higgins Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dishonesty and rude and domineering way i was treated.

Comments

You only mentioned the year-end party. What about the other perks of the mentorship? Was it worth it?

This was useful information