1.9K views

I just went to a weekend seminar and paid my fee for the three day training class. I liked what I heard and look forward to getting additional details.

From complaints I have read I get the impression that you didn't put much thought into this up front. You are creating a company, of course I would hire an accountant unless you have the skills. You can do it all on your own, good luck. I would spend more than the class cost on a single bad investment.

I paid to hear the details, and when I do I will not be investing in property unless I have the funds available.

I don't expect miracles to happen because I paid for a course. It is not for everyone and it does take time to research.

That will not be handed to you on a silver platter. Think when you graduate college you're guaranteed a job?

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with knowledgable. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of saen higgins seminar. Saen Higgins needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned saen higgins seminar in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Saen Higgins.

Comments

A person must try, after getting all the instructions.

Santa Ana, California, United States #1205929

Who are you talking to??? All you need are the basics & you can get that from the 3 day course.

Anyone who gave this *** man over $30K didn't due their "DD"...

All the info you need is on the www...