1.8K views
4.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have read several reviews slamming these guys because their program is a "scam" or "too hard", etc...

I'm sure everything these people have ever tried and failed at was a scam or too hard, and they are most likely unsuccessful people. It would be the equivalent of flying a plane or riding a motorcycle... you either have the brains and ability, or you are willing to try harder and surround yourself with people who can help you succeed or you won't or don't.

Unfortunately most people are lazy and/or give up too soon. I have attended USTLA's 3-day intensive class and it was very informative, and surprisingly motivational. It helped me in other ways that weren't even really related to tax liens, and just the contacts I've made there were worth the $1500.

Every opportunity is what you make of it. Tax lien and deed investing is a legal and viable way to make interest on your $, and/or possibly end up with a few properties if you are consistently in the game working hard. If your on the sidelines talking *** about something you obviously know nothing about or have most likely failed at, you will probably end up with no interest, no properties, and no $$.

It's not for everyone as it takes focus, hard work, lots of research and diligence. But, if you keep after it, just like anything in life you can find deals and make $$.

Anyway, good Luck to you all, and thank you USTLA for providing us with information that we would not otherwise would have found.

Once we get back to US, we will be getting involved in the program and I will upload photos of properties and checks that we have made to validate my comments.

C - RE Investor

Product or Service Mentioned: Saen Higgins Tax Lien Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Honesty and straight forward approach, Information and systems in place for mentoring-coaching, Positive attitude and encouragement.

I didn't like: That i am so busy right now i cant get involved right away.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 10, 2016.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1203173

To: C - RE Investor,

I'd like to thank you for this informative comment. I've purchased this program and plan on doing the tax lien & tax deeds once I retire from my full time career. I would be very interested in knowing more about your success as I plan on making this endeavor a a positive one!

J FL